Advancements in Eye Makeup

Ever since the world has become a global village, people are interacting with each other via social networks. Facebook and twitter has covered all the gaps between races and cultures. And today a girl in England can do Arabic eye Makeup and a girl in Pakistan can do a blue hair job ( a bit too punk though, and I don't like punks!)

I am attaching some interesting eye makeup photos shared by friends here. I hope they will help you learn something new :)











Mahira Usman is a makeup & beauty expert with a flare of fashion. You can follow her @MahiraUsman - LIKE her FaceBook Community Page

1 comment:

How did you find this post? Please comment! Tell me what do you want to learn from me?

You can also rate my post by typing in grades or marks in your comments!