Beautiful Jewellery


Beautiful Jewellery

Every girl likes to wear fashion jewellery, is it an instinct perhaps. Or we adapt it from other women doing it, may be? I don't know and don't want to know because I love fashion jewellery .

I stop by stalls in my bazaar for beautiful jewellery. Just sharing some hot photos of natural looking artificial rings, bracelets, necklaces, bangles, etc. Images are again HD, enlarge for a better view and forget to comment! Please bookmark my blogs and like my facebook page, thanks!



















Mahira Usman is a makeup & beauty expert with a flare of fashion. You can follow her @MahiraUsman - LIKE her FaceBook Community Page

4 comments:

  1. Pakistan imports $4.5 billion worth imitations jewelry from China and India.

    Our markets are filled with fluffy blings. I get most of my blings from Sunday markets :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mahira,

      Are you in the business of fashion? We have a customer base in Middle East and GCC. I can be reached at basit@sbspakistan.com.

      Delete

How did you find this post? Please comment! Tell me what do you want to learn from me?

You can also rate my post by typing in grades or marks in your comments!